Hello! I am Michelle the Beauty Director of Pretty On Premises. My hobby for hair, make up and fashion began when I was a child! Although, I didn’t always know I wanted to be a professional Cosmetologist, following my passion led me happily to my purpose and my profession. What a lucky and thankful girl I am! I have been licensed since 2006. I enjoy all aspects of the industry including : cutting, coloring, hair extensions, formal styling, make up, and even photography. If you would like to know more about me or have any questions please contact me by email at [email protected] or call directly at 817-202-7906.
Thanks again for stopping by my page!
Achievements and Awards:
- 2017 The Knot Weddings BEST OF
- 2017 360 West Weddings-Fall 2017 (Emily Yates and Justin Riley)
- 2017 7 Centerpieces Wedding Blog
- 2017 Spring/Summer “Tips from the Pros” in The Knot Texas
- 2017 Aisle Society Blog post
- 2017 The Overwhelmed Bride Blog post- “A Vibrant Clark Gardens Wedding”
- 2017 Wedding Featured in The Knot Texas
- Wedding featured on 7 Centerpieces blog
- 2016 The Knot Weddings BEST OF
- 2016 Fort Worth Weekly’s BEST OF Hair Dresser
- Brides of North Texas Feature, Alice Kiel and Mike Hoeft
- 360 West Weddings, Yasi Ettefagh and Scott Micek
- Wedding Featured on WeddingWire.com
- The Texas Angel Wedding Featured on The Westchester Wedding Planner
- The Brave Bohemian (Thebravebohemian.com)
- Voted Fort Worth’s Magazine’s – “Best of 2011” Hairstylist
- Appeared in Swag Magazine – Hair Stylist/Vendor at Blaine’s Fashion Show
- Appeared in Fort Worth Star Telegram – Summer Trends, Hair Bling
- Appeared on CBS11 – “How to” segment on Sexy Summer hair
- Certified Educator for Hot Heads Hair Extensions www.hotheadshairwear.com
- Certified with SoCap Hair Extensions
- Model’s hair featured on Maxim.com
“Michelle and her team are absolutely incredible! I have really straight fine hair and Michelle was able to give it volume, curl it, and put in extensions! She created a beautiful halfup do that held perfectly and was exactly what I wanted. She also did the hair for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and my husbands mom. They were all different but looked great all together and lasted all night long! Marcy did an amazing job with our makeup as well! It was the perfect romantic look that I wanted for all of us! It also stayed on despite the summer heat in Texas! They are also SO FUN to work with! They were laughing and talking with me and my girls when we were getting ready during the day. Pretty on Premises will definitely make you look and feel beautiful on your big day!”
“First off I just want to say THANK YOU to Michelle and her wonderful team! They were so wonderful to work with and made me and my bridesmaids look and feel like princesses on my big day!!
Michelle is wonderful and so talented! She did my hair and makeup and all 8 of my bridesmaids…and made it look easy!
She listened to all my requests and her work was better than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend Pretty on premise to any bride getting married! Michelle is very professional, so fun, and easy to work with! . Thank you pretty on premise for making my wedding day so special! I couldn’t have asked for a better hair and make up artist!”
“Michelle is amazing! She did my hair and makeup and all 6 of my bridesmaids here! She did an awesome job and her work exceeded my expectations! I would recommend Pretty on premise to all my friends!! Michelle’s consulatation and recommendations made me feel and ease and excited for my big day! She delivered exactly what I was looking for. Michelle is very professional and easy to work with! Her customer service was the best out of my wedding vendors. Thank you pretty on premise for making our big day so special and memorable!”
“Michelle did an amazing job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids. She did everything in a very timely manner and was very professional and super sweet. It held up throughout the night! Thank you for such an awesome job!”